Help us bring love and hope to future generations of Villa Maria Chapel residents and worshipers.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue to reach out to Villa Maria residents and our Tucson community. Financial gifts help us forge a life legacy with our in-house ministry, ensuring that Villa Maria Chapel Foundation will continue to support our residents and community and that later generations will be loved and supported in the same fashion. The Villa Maria Chapel Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation and is eligible for charitable tax deductible giving. Established in 2001, the foundation acquires and dispenses funds in support of the chapel and the life-enriching services that it provides. Board members oversee the dispersing of funds, which are donated, bequeathed, or acquired through fundraising events.
Here is a partial list of the Chapel Services that are supported with your help:
- Daily Catholic Mass or Communion Services
- Non-denominal Services, two or more times per week
- Interfaith Bible study groups
- Sacred music programs and community hymn sings
- Faith-enhancing discussion groups
- Inter-generational services
- Services for special holidays
- Memorial services – individual and bi-annual commemoration
- Sacramental opportunities (communion for residents confined to their rooms, Sacrament of Reconciliation, Anointing of the Sick and funerals)
- Diversity of clergy
Individual Donations can be a single pledge or a recurring gift. Tax receipt acknowledgements are provided for each individual donation. Please make check payable as follows…
Payable to: Villa Maria Chapel Foundation
4310 E. Grant Rd., Tucson, AZ 85712
If you have questions about making a donation please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the menu links to learn more about the additional ways you can provide support.